Administrator
Administrator

Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2006-09-16

View user profile http://mozillachuckle.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x14 Discussion!

Post by Samia on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:46 pm

dude this episode was just the effin' shit nit!!! I loved it with a passion. Smile

~ Jake and Halle: As seen it's building back up to them reuniting. I'm not sure I want them together together again tho because they finally are friends again and I love it, but when they get together they break up and fight Sad

~ Rachel and Liam: I liked the little scene they had at where ever the location was. They need more scenes like this we're they're being and coupeley, but having realistic relationship convos.

~Dave and Halle: AWWW at their scene. I loved it because no matter what anyone said they haven't gotten over each other! They way they said they'd be their for each other and the ending when she walked away and Dave pouting...OHH AND THE SONG PLAYING!!! "Are we the waiting." It fit the scene perfectly.

~Rehearsal Dinner: All the things halle said about Riam almost had me teary eyed. It was so sweet. And all the friendship scenes rocked my socks
Samia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BumpsintheRoad on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:48 pm

first off just wanna say the musical selections for this episode were good choices and fit all the scenes they played over. i have mixed feelings on this episode. The absence of Andie is getting to me. She's an integral character and she wasn't even MENTIONED in the episode at all. Dave and Halle shouldn't have even shared one scene!!! What they did was terrible and they need to stay as far away from each other as possible
BumpsintheRoad
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndieluvsDave on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Even tho Andys gone and that makes me soooooo sad, i enjoyed the episode a lot. we got a lot of good friendship scenes which is something that i feel has been lacking this season. most of the season everyone's been off doing their own thing; jake off with ms. jacobs, andie off with Kate and then when she got back all on her cuz dally were cheating, halle off with dave, rachel just there, liam off with dylan...so yeah, it got annoying. arlbitr is sooo back on track and it feels like season 1/early season 2 when the series was at it's best.
AndieluvsDave
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa.k on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:54 pm

I didn't expect a rehearsal dinner so I'm very pleased that David wrote the episode the way he did.

As i've said before my favorite friendship is between Rach and Hal, so I'm glad we got a scene where Rachel asked her to be the maid of honor. The hug was perfection. Personally, I prefer the Dave and Liam friendship, but the Jake and Liam friendship is good too. I did think it was a little contrived that Liam asked Jake to be the best man over Dave, but that's o.k.

I love me both some Jalle and Dally. I'm glad Dave and Halle got some what of a closure scene, but it was left very open-ended in my opinion, which means they'll probably be revisited. Smile Jalle was also perfect. I loved Halle's "I'm going with Jake! What now bitches?!!"
vanessa.k
Writer!
Writer!

Number of posts : 92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiamxRachel on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:56 pm

I may be in the minority, but this episode was RACHEL AND LIAM'S rehearsal dinner, yet everyone else was getting more focus than they were. I feel they were really pushed to the side lines this season with Dally and Jalle's drama, and Andie's stalker thing, so please put some focus back on them.

With that being said, it was still a good one.
LiamxRachel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:58 pm

Some might be irritated Riam didn't have the spotlight in this episode, but Jake and Halle were REALLY pushed on the back burner most of the season, so I think this episode was a long time coming for Jalle fans. We finally got some cutesy, flirty scenes and a build up. And Halle hearing Jake at the end was awesome, but why did she run away?
Jamie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum. on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:00 pm

In my opinion, the problem with a lot of season 2 has been balance, and balancing who gets the focus in each episode, but it's finally improving.

This episode shared a good balance between Jalle, Dally, Riam, and the friendships.

Im jush annoyed that Andie won't be Rach's maid of honor. That's a let down for me for sure. I was also expecting Dave to be Liam's best man as well. Sad

Nonetheless, it was a fantabulous episode@!!!
Callum.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bex on Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Andie, come back to cape side!! I never realized how much i liked her until she was gone Sad Sad Sad

still the episode was one of my favorites of the season! it had a good flow, lovin' some of those camera angles, and of course me loving some good old fashioned Riam
Bex
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:26 am

This was the best episode music-wise, script-wise, and realistic-wise!
Even though there were some bands you used that i'm not particularly a fan of, you pick the best songs by them that fit! The ending scene was made of epic. "Are we the waiting" by green day- good schtuff! I love how he added those little things ins the script ("What now bitches?","I'm getting all teary-eyed") they just made it seem more real. And we should have some more couple convos like riam had in this episode. For the most part of this season, their conversations are just them telling eachother hoe much they love eachother.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top