Season Finale Discussion!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Season Finale Discussion!!

Post by MozillaChuckle on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for...discuss the season finale here!!!

Nathan and Haley - Opposites Attract
MozillaChuckle
Administrator
Administrator

Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2006-09-16

View user profile http://mozillachuckle.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Season Finale Discussion!!

Post by Samia on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Pleaseeeeeeee dont call me a freak anyone, but i cried a little during this episode. Its just so astounding how far arlbitr has come along and how much its grown.

Season two had some bumpy roads and it feels llike just yesterday i was watching the season premiere, but the finale really brought everything full circle.

First of all, it's about freaking time Jane is back! The last time we saw her was on the season one finale and it sucks tho she'll be back on and off......

...Riams wedding was everything and more i thought it would be they = perfection.

...Jake and Halle ar ~ew~ for me, but they were ok i guess.

.....Andie and Dave!!!! auh! its about time and i loved how Andie came back, but it sucks we have to wait and find out if Andie's staying or leaving again

...Stella is a FREAky
Samia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NaleyChick on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:08 pm

BEST.EPISODE.EVER!!! Like seriously.

- A really good episode for friendships. We got some Andie and Halle, Andie and Rachel, JAKE AN RACHEL, but no Halle and Rach Sad

- So glad we got that Jake and Rach scene. It brought their story full circle from the pilot with the rape stuff and how far Rach has come.

- Dave didn't have enough screen time Sad

- Stella seems like an intrigueing character. Im just wondering if shes lying to Halle????

- WHO THE F**** is preggers??? Maybe its Andie and she hooked up with someone while so was in New York?!?! OH SNAP!

- Jake and Halle, well lets say it's about freaking time. It was beyond cute how we got a flashback to their first kiss!

- Rachel and Liam = LOVE

WHEN IS SEASON THREE COMING!?!!
NaleyChick
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:15 pm

This is my new favorite episode of ARLBITR 4 sure.

Um, what wasn't to like? The thing that was so great about this finale was it brought everything (or at least a lot of things) full circle, and tied up some loose ends.

~ Jake and Halle: While I loved Dally, no couple compared to Jalle for me. They got sooo off track this season, but the finale brought their story full circle. We got references all the way back from the pilot and even got a flashback to their first kiss.....that was the icing on the cake. My question is, how long will they last before they are ruined again?

~ Dave and Andie: Dandy is my 2nd favorite couple, and it's been long over due for them as well. Andie has been through hell and back this season so for her to find happyness is rewarding for her fans. My question is will she stay in Cape Side tho? Because after Dave kissed her we didn't get an answer. So glad he just took a risk and kissed her tho.

~ The wedding in general: The location of the wedding was beautiful and radiant. Awww. Gottta love it.

~ JANE!!! : Its about time Jane Largo made her come back! I dont understand why it took this long, but but late than never I suppose.

~ Cliffhangers: GOD THIS IS KILLING ME! So many cliffhangers all in one finale; who's pregnant: my guess is Andie. Halle and Stella: my guess is she's not her Mom and wants something. Andie and Dave: I think she'll stay in capeside. Jalle: they'll get their happy ending
Jamie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieScott on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 pm

amazing episode in general and finale, but i miss dandy Sad

the best scene for me was the one with rachel and jake. i always wondered if jake would find out about rachel's lie and he did and they mended. i love how he acknowledged how he'd come so far. rachel and jake was my favorite pairing, so now they're my fave friendship.

dave and andie made me gag, but hopefully come season 3 we'll find out she left back to new york

jake and halle make me gag too, but illl live

rachel and liam saved the episode for me Smile
JamieScott
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa.k on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 pm

This is the best episode since the season one finale i'd say. It's no lie that season 2 got a bit off track sometimes, but always still had it's amazing moments and episodes, but this finale made up for the bad parts of season 2 x 10. I was so impressed with the filming, editing, writing, music, and everything. Rachel and Liam had so much drama this season that to see them finally tie the knot kind of makes them the "stable" couple and the show needs one of those. Finally, the love square has come to an end (atleast for now it seems) and Halle found her way back to Jake and Dave found his way back to Andie. Jane being back was surely a bonus. For the love of me I can't figure out what Stella is up too, but I'm interested to see where it goes
vanessa.k
Writer!
Writer!

Number of posts : 92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieW on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Come back, anyone? Arlbitr is so back on track and has been ever since 2x12 for me.

It was such a happy episode and we needed that so bad. The first 12 episodes of the season was nothing but drama, drama, drama, but something tells me more drama will resurface come season 3 LOLOLOLOL.

The finale was so well done and one of the most memorable episodes for me. As always, cliffhangers kill me, but i can't wait to get the answers to all of them:O
KatieW
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by koko on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:30 pm

JAKE AND HALLE FOR THE FREAKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID!

AFTER A SEASON OF HELL FOR THESE TWO THEY FINALLY MAKE A COME BACK, AND I FOR ONE AM SO HAPPY
koko
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 38

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Callum. on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Im hoping this isn't the end because besides the cliffhangers the episode felt like a series finale to me and that was odd, but it was so good.

ARLBITR has come such a long way when you think about and characters have progressed so much over the course of two seasons, because this episode did mark the 2 seasons completed mark.

In the start of the series it revolved 5 teenagers and family. About three familys colliding and all of the drama and love and heart break that came with it. The largos were brothers and good ones at that and Halle and Beth were so close with them that they practically were one big family...then the Gates came in and made things interesting. Friendships were formed, some were broken, and new relationships started and ended, and here we are 2 seasons later and look at how far it came...Jake and Halle realized they were the ones for each other, Dave realized Andie was the one he wanted all along, Rachel and Liam didn't wanna loose each other again so they tied the knot, the long lost mother Jane comes back home, new people are brought in to shake things up again, friendships are restored, and new journeys and starting up. Make way, season3.
Callum.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Im not to good with making the long posts, but heres my view in the finale!!!

The Rachel and Jake scene was so needed. They've had some good scenes in season two, but this scene was to amazing. It brought their story full circle and showed how much they'd grown and how far they've come as individuals and friends. As a long time Rake fan i've been waitinf for a scene like this

The rest was amazing as well
Mandie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:22 am

Samia wrote:Pleaseeeeeeee dont call me a freak anyone, but i cried a little during this episode. Its just so astounding how far arlbitr has come along and how much its grown.

...Stella is a FREAky

I can totally see why you cried. I almost did, but then again I was all jacked up on coke. (the drink, not the drug, lawls)

And yes, stella is a creeper.

AND DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT DAVE HAS AN EAR PIERCING?!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top