OMFG! Jalle is back!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OMFG! Jalle is back!!!!

Post by dawni3 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 am

I am in epicness heaven of Jake and Halle right now! This will be a long thread because Jalle has come so far over the course of these 2 seasons and finally in the finale they got to they place we all knew they would!!

First, they were the best friends and wanted to be with each other, but didn't know how to say it...

Then there was the bitch that was Rachel who came in and got in the way of Jalle being together....

AND THEN FINALLY THEY GOT TOGETHER AND WERE TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF SEASON ONE AND IT WAS EPIC!!!

...Then there was the season two premiere that came with the heart breaking break up that had them not speaking for the longest time ever...then of course came Jake calling her a bitch, then no talking again, then making up, and then the sneaking around with Dave drama, and speaking of Dave, I never believed she wanted him, but was just rebounding and didn't know what else to do.

...then came the restoring of their friendship after all of the drama that wet down and rebuilding what used to be there.

...And then of course Jake realizing again that he did indeed have feelings for Halle, and that he couldn't run from his feelings for her anymore.

...then of course Rachel and Liam's wedding which helped both of them realize they couldn't run from it anymore...

Halle walking down the isle...

Jake eyeing her as she walks down an getting excited.

And the epic flashback to their first kiss...

...and then, the REUNION OF JAKE AND HALLE!!!

season two finale = best episode for jalle ever.
dawni3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OMFG! Jalle is back!!!!

Post by Jessica*oth on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 am

um yeah this topic is just made of complete and epic win of all proportions!

this episode has been so long awaited, i mean season two premiered in april and its december. we've had to wait quite a while for these two to get back together!!
Jessica*oth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by biaj5 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:43 am

I was so pissed
when Halle told
Jake at the start
she didn't kno
who she'd marry,
but when she came
and said it was him
at the end i was so happy
biaj5
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NHTrueLove23 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:15 am

idk why, but i was expecting Jake to be the one initiating them getting back together. I mean, the first scene he was trying but then Halle was being stupid, but thank God she came back later and said she wanted to be with him!!! AUH so many throw backs all in one episod!e flashback to the first kiss, the "it'll always be there", talks from the pilot, and everything. i was so pleased as a jalle fan
NHTrueLove23
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 am

Im so scared to get excited because im afraid that something will happen to mess with these two again, but i sure as hell hope not because they have just been put through way to much for me to handle much more. I meant after all that went down with these two and for them to still come out on top says a lot. "It'll always be there." That line proves Jalle will be endgame no matter what and nothing or no one can ever change that
Liz
Interviewer
Interviewer

Number of posts : 65

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle23 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:19 am

ITS ABOUT FREAKING TIME!! I knew that by 2x13 Jalle would have to get together again, but I didn't expect it this soon, but im so happy it did. I wish the words i love you would have been used, but they weren't and that's ok i guess, but still....im really wondering whats gonna happen for them come season three?????
Michelle23
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItWillAlwaysBeThere on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 am

I told all of you over and over again that Jake and Halle would find their way back to each other. It may have taken a whole season for that to happen, but nonetheless, it finally did. It's honestly even more than I thought it would be. All their pilot and SeasonOne references was like the cherry on top and made it all worth the wait. The Jalle amazingness was on fire this episode and their spark it just totally back. This season was glommy for them and we may not have saw them in sight, but in background I knew their feelings for each other were lingering somewhere in the muffled silence, and finally those feelings resurfaced!
ItWillAlwaysBeThere

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xjayx23 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:25 am

I always wondered when that it will always be there line would come back and im happy that it did because i think the last time were heard it was the pilot. Wow...it feels like forever ago that was. I still remember being in my living room searching sims 2 series on simstube and finding arlbitr and falling in love with Jalle. Its been a long journey with these two, but when you think about it the journey is just beginning considering they just got back together and their relationship can finally progress and go places that we never got to see it go before. Im so pumped for Season Three! I have a strong feeling it will have good things for Jalle!
xjayx23
Writer!
Writer!

Number of posts : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:30 am

I told you all, (and this is all I have to say to sum it up) IT'LL ALWAYS BE THERE!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top