Finale/S3 Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/S3 Interview

Post by morethananyone on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:36 am

Now that the Season 2 Finale just released and Season 3 is only around the corner I interviewed David with some juicy questions. Read below:

Q: A lot of fans have said the S2 finale brought many things full circle. What friendships/relationships and storylines and plots did you bring full circle and why?

A: Ya know, when I was writing the S2 finale I felt so rewarded that I made it that far and I knew there some things that needed closure as well as some things that needed new beginnings, but at the same time coming full circle from where they started and forming a new circle to start at.

Q: The long awaited reunion of Jalle finally took place in the finale. What does this mean for them come S3 and what does it mean for Dally?

A: I don't want to spoil anything, but in S1 Jake and Halle didn't get together until 1x07 and then Beth committed Suicide and the season was only 11 episodes, so Jalle didn't get to much focus, and they were broken up by 2x01, so come S3 we'll get to explore some new perimeters with Jalle that we didn't get to do before, which I think the fans will enjoy. As for Dally, I don't really have answer for that one. You'll have to wait and see Smile

Q: Jane is back! Why did it take so long for you to bring her back?

A: I didn't purposely not bring her back, but S2 had so many flowing big storylines that I never saw a place where Jane would fit in S2. I also wanted Eric and Emily to fix their marriage, and then I shipped them off, so having Jane as a regular in S2 just wouldn't have really flowed well.

Q: Now that we have Stella who is apparently Halle's mom, will we see her Dad resurface?

A: Good question, but you'll have to wait and see.

Q: What can we expect for Season Three?

A: Expect some new characters to come in and make things a little more interesting, Jane to be back on a more permanent basis, lots of secrets to reveled, and a new club Smile
morethananyone
Interviewer
Interviewer

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finale/S3 Interview

Post by vanessa.k on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 am

these are always fun to read
vanessa.k
Writer!