2x15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2x15

Post by Rake on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:59 am

It doesn't even matter that these two weren't endgame, but they are the endgame FRIENDSHIP! And what really matters is these two FINALLY came full circle. The season 2 finale was a great episode for them. They've both changed so much from the pilot and the people they used to be.

In the pilot Rachel told Jake she was raped, and the truth came out in this episode. It's long over due, but it happened and was worth the wait. Rake friendship owns all!
Rake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x15

Post by JakeRachel101 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 am

Its kind of sad because for so long I was pulling for Rake and was hoping they would get back together after 1x06 and it never happened, and I think the S2 finale nailed the head in the coffin because Rachel is officially married to someone else it just isn't happening now, but the fact Rake have remained friends all this time and over came their obstacles says a lot in my eyes. Their scene brought their story full circle and tied it up in a nice little bow.
JakeRachel101
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa.k on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:04 am

I myself used to be one of the biggest supporters of Rachel and Jake on the forums, but after a certain point I realized it didn't matter if they ended up together romantically or not, but that they would keep their friendship strong and solid and that they would stay true to themselves. I love these two because almost all the friendships this season were ruined or tested at some point, but Rachel and Jake came out on top as friends, and that means so much more than the couple who are endgame and are getting together. Rake is the endgame friendship. Romantic relationships come and go, but best friends are for LIFE.
vanessa.k
Writer!
Writer!

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyP on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:06 am

i couldn't help myself but to picture rachel and jake being the ones standing at that alter and getting married, but sadly that wasn't the case. this episode showed me its ok that they stay friends and that they have developed and grown so much into these 2 amazing people. jake wouldn't have ever found love with Halle with out Rachel, and Rachel wouldnt have found love with Liam if it wasn't for Jake. They taught each other to open up their hearts and go find love.
MikeyP
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeyP on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:04 am

MikeyP wrote:i couldn't help myself but to picture rachel and jake being the ones standing at that alter and getting married, but sadly that wasn't the case. this episode showed me its ok that they stay friends and that they have developed and grown so much into these 2 amazing people. jake wouldn't have ever found love with Halle with out Rachel, and Rachel wouldnt have found love with Liam if it wasn't for Jake. They taught each other to open up their hearts and go find love.
MikeyP
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 am

DAmn... I'm already missing rake. It's weird. I know it was based off of a lie, but they were somewhat cute. Maybe another time.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top