Was Halle just rebounding or was her feelings true?

Go down

Was Halle just rebounding or was her feelings true?

Post by Miss_Brooke on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:02 am

A big issue with the Dave and Halle fling was I never understood Halle's point of view with the whole thing. I wasn't ever explained if she was rebounding or if she did have feelings for Dave. Thoughts?

Miss_Brooke
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Was Halle just rebounding or was her feelings true?

Post by Slamball23 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:03 am

that's a tough one. im not a fan of dally, but no one can deny that they wanted to be together, thats just the way it was shown on screen at least.
Slamball23
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieScott on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 am

Did you like not watch 2.10 at all? In episode 2.10 Dave meets up with Halle at that one location and says she did in deed had feelings for him and wanted to be with him. If she didnt she just wouldn't have ever gone through with it. Dave gave her the opportunity to stop if she wanted to, but she didn't. Its more than obvious where Halles feelings stood, and they were with Dave, but some people will believe what they want to believe, even if proof is right in front of them
JamieScott
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samia on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:07 am

In 2x09 I think Halle just got a rush out of it for lack of a better word, but by the next episode was realizing she wanted to be with Dave and needed to let him know that, hence the telling him she had feelings for him. Obviously by episode 11 they were continuing the romance so Halle had feelings for him, no questions need to be asked
Samia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dawni3 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 am

Just because Halle said she had feelings for Dave doesn't mean she meant it; that's the thing with rebounding, your heart tricks you into thinking it's true love but it's really not because your heart is going through pain of what your last relationship caused you, and for Halle that was Jake. Her feelings and heart were with Jake, but she was just rebounding with Dave.
dawni3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:29 am

I think she was rebounding. It's kind of like a math equation to me. Let's take it from the top, shall we?

-Jalle took a break because Beth's death was really catching up to Halle, and it was becoming overwhelming for her. Chances were at 55%
-Over summer the wounds weren't quite healed. Jake took a risk at the wrong time. Chances were at 25%
-Jake got drunk, and called Halle a bitch. Chances were at 5%
-Jake apologized in a beautiful way. Chances were at 45%
-Things failed to launch and stayed in the friend zone. Once again, 50%
-Halle, feeling empty without Jake, took a chance with Dave. Jake found out, crushing his heart, used sleeping w/ his teacher as retaliation against Halle, crushing her heart. Because it crushed both hearts, they still had feelings for her, leaving chances at 1% (not all of it was there, but hey, it was still there)
-1 month passed, they worked on being friends again. Slowly progressing, it became 50%.
-Jake took Halle to the rehearsal dinner. In excitement, Halle yelled "I"M GOING WITH JAKE! WHAT NOW BITCHES?" Chances jumped to 75%!
-In da club, Halle overheard Jake confess his feelings for her. Chances were at ???% (Halle had an internal conflict)
-At the wedding, halle still didn't know if she loved Jake, being why she said she didn't know who she wanted to marry. Still dealing with internal conflict, chances were still at ???%
-Jalle used the line "It'll always be there" in confessing her love for jake. CHANCES REACHED 100% FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT! CAN I GET A W00TW00T?!

...sry I got carried away, i was ust on a roll.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:47 am

^^ DBST, your post owns all!!!
Jordan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down