Rake Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rake Interview

Post by Liz on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 am

Rake fans are starting to crawl back out of their hole now that they had an awesome scene in the S2 finale, so I decided to interview David all about Rachel and Jake for this one.

1. The fans have been all stirred up about Rake's scene in 2x15. Are you surprised? Was this reaction you wanted?

A: I'm not to surprised really. For a while (and maybe still) Rachel and Jake had the 2nd biggest fanbase next to Jake an Halle and I knew they would enjoy the scene. Rake have come a long way from their first scene, and the scene in the S2 finale symbolized that.

2. Why has Rake never been revisited romantically?

A: Ya know, in S1 Jake was with Rachel just to help her over come what he THOUGHT she was going through, but he wanted to be with Halle, and come S2 Rake had built a strong, and solid foundation for a friendship and it wasn't the right time for a reunion between these 2...

3. A lot of Rakes fans feel that after 1x06 they're fanbase was heavily ignored. Is there a reason they didn't start having the friendship until S2?

A: After they broke up in 1x06 Jake was pining after Halle, and Rachel was growing a relationship with Liam, and besides when people first break up it's a little awkward at first being around each other.

4. Is there still a chance for a Rake reunion since Rachel is now married to Liam?

A: People automatically assume that just because Riam are married now that it ties them together forever, but it doesn't. Marriages fail all of the time, and I can't say as of now whether or not Riam will make it. To be honest, Riam wasn't a couple I had planned from the beginning of the series, so I'm not sure, but as for a Rake reunion it can still happen.

5. Now that Jake and Halle are back together, will that bring Rachel back into the picture? Because the original triangle of the series was Rachel, Jake, and Halle.

A: Most likely not.

6. What do you have to say to the Rake fans?

A: Keep the hope guys....I know y'all are dedicated and thanks for watching. I can promise you for now some good friendships scenes are coming you're way...possibly even more.
Liz
Interviewer
Interviewer

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rake Interview

Post by S1 Rox - S2 Sucks! on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 am

that's nice for "rachel and jake are never coming back...go the f away."
S1 Rox - S2 Sucks!
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherrytutorgirl on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:11 am

I really hope David means what he said in this interview because I'd love to see a Rake reunion and a good build up between the 2.
Cherrytutorgirl
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leyton=TLA on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 am

Ekkkkkkk
Leyton=TLA
Forum Member