3x01 Discussion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3x01 Discussion!

Post by MozillaChuckle on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 am

Hey everyone! So I posted the Season Three premiere way earlier than I expected to, but I have a reason for that. Anyways, here it is, the 3x01 of ARLBITR! Please watch it on arlbitr website

Nathan and Haley - Opposites Attract
MozillaChuckle
Administrator
Administrator

Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2006-09-16

View user profile http://mozillachuckle.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3x01 Discussion!

Post by S1 Rox - S2 Sucks! on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:30 am

wow, just wow. i haven't felt this happy and been into arlbitr so much since the season one finale, and that's been almost a year ago now!!

as people can tell my favorite season was season one because arlbitr was so real and relatable and it had so much heart to it that i felt season two really didn't have, and that season two went more for the shock factor.

so far season three looks like it will be my new favorite. the premiere was to good for words and i was left speechless at the end of the episode. everything is on track and going so well.
S1 Rox - S2 Sucks!
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Always & Forever on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 am

I think season 3 will have to be classified as the ARLBITR "comeback" season. I think with so many series and shows they always loose their way in the 2nd season because they want to try new things and sometimes the meaning behind the series is lost and while S2 had its good moments, there wasn't one episode that i couldn't find atleast one thing i hated about, but this is the first episode in a long time where that wasn't a problem!!!

My Dave and Andy heart is on fire right now because of how amazing they were. I want them together exclusively so bad, but you could see in the coda that Andy wants to be with him and him only but her heart isn't ready for that again, but atleast we got a make out and beach kiss. Smile Hopefully Dave will prove to her that he won't hurt her again.

Jake and Hally are my 2nd favorite pairing so of course i was able to enjoy them also/

honestly i've never been able to enjoy riam to much for the fact I always wanted to see Liam with Hally earlier on but its ok

S3 is lookin' goofd and i can't wait for the next episode~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always & Forever
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JamieScott on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:37 am

Im so torn on the premiere because some things i loved and some things made me cringe *cough*JALLE*COUGH, COUGH** but other than that its all good. I loved dally so much but dave and andie are to cute and adorable.

is it just me or has Andie changed a lot ever since she got back from new york? she seems so much more sure of herself and more out going and letting things be on her terms with dave for once? i like this new version of her.

Rachel and liams house is freaking huge dudes!! i want it Smile Smile

Stella looks like an evil witch who needs to die. Halles been through so much and she doesnt need to come in and screw with her
JamieScott
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 am

I remember in the spoilers section Tori classified this as the "it" season for arlbitr, and I think it will be. Seriously, whats not to love about 3x01?

~Hacking awesome friendship scene between Halle, Andie, and Rachel. We haven't got one like that since 2x01. They all need to hang out more often. And WTF at no one being preggers? I was convinced it was Andie. Sad

~ Jake and Halle melted my heart to the new extreme. They have come such a long way and seeing them together was beautiful and so poetic. I love how Halle can talk to him about anything and he's always there for her no matter what.

~Riam: I feel like they are the "stable" couple on the show most of the time and I love that because they hold it together in a way and every series needs that.

~ To wrap things up I think Season 3 is off to a great start, defaintly a better start than S2 was, and here's to hoping the rest of the season stays this way! Smile
Jamie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa.k on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:48 am

Aside from some of the couple I loved the season premiere quite a lot. It was so original, the new storylines are flowing along well, Stella seems like she'll add something interesting to the plot line, and everyone is happy for a change which is nice. Also, it's about time Robert came back!! I missed him. It's nice to see Halle's family around.

Now, as far as Jake and Halle go I don't really like them together romantically, but I don't hate them and can tolerate them. They were cute and that was cool.

Rachel and Liam are to ekish for me. I don't know how to explain it.

AWWWWW at Dandy. They will make the season for me.

Andie is my new favorite character. This new side of her is fun to watch.
vanessa.k
Writer!
Writer!

Number of posts : 92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:49 am

I thought Stella was lying on the finale, but I guess not now. Nice to Rob back again. It appears him and Halle are mending things up. Halle needs a stable home life, that's for sure.

All in all this was a strong episode in my book and goes down as one of the best episodes.
Ryan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melissalovesrake on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:50 am

this will obviously be a jalle season so im not to thrilled for that, but i luv everything else thats occuring at the moment.
melissalovesrake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalleJake.Love on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:52 am

Everything is like it should be again....Rachel and Liam, Jake and Halle, Andie and Dave, Halle and her Dad talking, good drama and flowing storylines, nothing contrived, and excellent stuff. I'm just so thrilled I am able to be this positive about ARLBITR again. The season three premiere just blew ALL of season two out of the ball park with out a doubt and it's never looking bad, well, at least I hope not. What was there not to like?
HalleJake.Love
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LiamxRachel on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:54 am

SQUEEEEEE!!!!! I laughed, teared up, got sad, happy, everything. Such a powerful episode...and it's been the longest time since we had that good of a CODA and dialogue over things.

RACHEL IS NOW A TURNER!!! YAY!!! Rach and Liam are made of epic win of all things right now. Its been forever since we got a sex scene, so thank the writing god that is David for that!

LOVING SEASON THREEEEEEE
LiamxRachel
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EmoLiam on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 am

It was amazing. Nothing else needs to be said
EmoLiam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 am

I was beyond impressed.

Writer!

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by morethananyone on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:22 am

It was decent, but could have been better I think.
morethananyone
Interviewer
Interviewer

Number of posts : 92

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slimjimjerky on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 am

Whoa, I haven't been on this site in months and months, so sorry about my absence, but I haven't been too active in the Sims community lately.

I just got done watching the season 3 opening episode & while it has some of the best filming and editing yet from David, I wasn't wowed by the storylines; when I started watching Andie had a sweet innocence to her and I think that made her who she is, but now she's lost that. This new side of her is not working for me. On the other hand there is Liam and Rachel; I liked them in the first season preferably. Now they are a little to cheesy for me. I don't like the marriage in high school thing, really. The aspect I liked most of the episode was Jake and Halle's romance. For me the series centers around them and hopefully focus won't be taken off that.

Smile
slimjimjerky
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down