What are your top 5 Jalle moments???
ItWillAlwaysBeThere

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moments?

Post by dawni3 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:51 pm

1. The pilot "it'll always be there between us...us, and our friendship." - this moment just set up all that was to come and the start of this beautiful relationship.

2. 1x07 and their first kiss "Were you expecting him to kiss you?" - this was the moment they got together and it was the best get together of a couple ever.

3. 2x12 "I thought I would be the one!" - This scene was so heart wrenching, but the heart behind it was so overpowering. All the hurt and sadness that they had both been holding in for so long and it all came out at each other in this moment.

4. 2x15 "I was wrong, it's you." - Halle finally realized she wanted Jake and Jake only.

5. 3x01 "I love this, being with you." - This was just a long time coming for Jalle fans, so seeing them comforting each other here was an epic moment for sure
dawni3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 pm

I tend to gush over the dramatic, and heartfealt scene with a message underneath them.

1. 1x08 make out session ~~ this was the first time we saw Jalle talking like a couple and have a couple conversation. It was their first "it" moment I think.

2. 2x01 Break Up - This moment was a big one for Jake and Halle. The death of Beth was catching up with Halle and it was to much for her, so because of this she broke up with Jake. I loved his line "With out us together I don't know anything at all anymore." She hurt him so bad, but he didn't understand what she was going trough and just needed some time.

3. 2x01 The attempted reunion ~~ "I missed you this summer." Jalle had spoken in months and Jake made move a little too early and b/c of this it just pissed Halle off since she wasn't ready to be with him again.

4. 2x14 - "I'm going with Jake! WHAT NOW?!?" This moment was the time you could feel it was building them up again and they would reunite soon!

5. 2x15 Reunion...just because it is their best moment EVER
Jamie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:25 am

dawni3 wrote:1. The pilot "it'll always be there between us...us, and our friendship." - this moment just set up all that was to come and the start of this beautiful relationship.

2. 1x07 and their first kiss "Were you expecting him to kiss you?" - this was the moment they got together and it was the best get together of a couple ever.

3. 2x12 "I thought I would be the one!" - This scene was so heart wrenching, but the heart behind it was so overpowering. All the hurt and sadness that they had both been holding in for so long and it all came out at each other in this moment.

4. 2x15 "I was wrong, it's you." - Halle finally realized she wanted Jake and Jake only.

5. 3x01 "I love this, being with you." - This was just a long time coming for Jalle fans, so seeing them comforting each other here was an epic moment for sure

You pretty much have it covered.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down