i'm soooooooo confushed right now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i'm soooooooo confushed right now

Post by Juno on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:23 am

david recently emailed letting me know on YT that the series was back & i didnt see the last few episodes of season one so i need to know what happened so i can be caught up

"What Is Love?" original Blend by Mo'nique
-To all my friends-
Each rock and each tree,
Each cloud and each bee,
The earth and the sea,
It all reminds me...

I love you awesomely!
Juno
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Location : Sitting at the computer... listening to raven, watching raven, possibly reading about raven
Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2007-01-22

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/junomiers

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm soooooooo confushed right now

Post by morethananyone on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:14 am

At the end of season one (starting with episode Cool Junior year was coming to an end and Dandy had just "did it" for the first time and the word about it started getting around. Jake and Halle were happyily together and Rachel and Liam's friendship was building up, then there was a beach party where everyone was finding out about Dandy doing it, Halle was mad about Riam's growing friendship, and then Jake and Dave were having some fighting of their own. At the end of the episode Halle said some of the most hateful and hurtful things to Beth and then Halle left and then Beth drowned herself in the pool.

Episode 9:
It skipped ahead 6 weeks and Halle was slow but surely dealing with Beth's death...alongside with that she went and visited her father in jail. He told her he didn't kill her mother and would be getting out soon. Riam's friendship continued to grow, Jane found out about Andie and Dave and forced him to break things off with her, Rachel and Halle became friends, and then at the end Halle's Dad was released from prison, oh...and more Dave and Jake fighting over Jake telling Jane about Dandy.

Episode 10:
One of the best episodes ever! The whole gang went up to Rachel and Andie's beach house except for Andie...she stayed behind to avoid Dave. Riam finally admitted they wanted to be together, Halle brought Dave and Jake back together, Dave and Liam formed a friendship, and some stalker named Kate confronts Andie thinking she's her daughter and gets attached and gets crazy.

Episode 11 (the finale):
Halle being all depressed over Beth continued, Riam "did it" and Rachel got pregnant, Andie went to see Kate, school flood, Liam had to leave Cape Side, Emily caught Jane and Eric cheating, and more junk LOLLOLOL
morethananyone
Interviewer
Interviewer

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by koko on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:10 am

morethananyone wrote:At the end of season one (starting with episode Cool Junior year was coming to an end and Dandy had just "did it" for the first time and the word about it started getting around. Jake and Halle were happyily together and Rachel and Liam's friendship was building up, then there was a beach party where everyone was finding out about Dandy doing it, Halle was mad about Riam's growing friendship, and then Jake and Dave were having some fighting of their own. At the end of the episode Halle said some of the most hateful and hurtful things to Beth and then Halle left and then Beth drowned herself in the pool.

Episode 9:
It skipped ahead 6 weeks and Halle was slow but surely dealing with Beth's death...alongside with that she went and visited her father in jail. He told her he didn't kill her mother and would be getting out soon. Riam's friendship continued to grow, Jane found out about Andie and Dave and forced him to break things off with her, Rachel and Halle became friends, and then at the end Halle's Dad was released from prison, oh...and more Dave and Jake fighting over Jake telling Jane about Dandy.

Episode 10:
One of the best episodes ever! The whole gang went up to Rachel and Andie's beach house except for Andie...she stayed behind to avoid Dave. Riam finally admitted they wanted to be together, Halle brought Dave and Jake back together, Dave and Liam formed a friendship, and some stalker named Kate confronts Andie thinking she's her daughter and gets attached and gets crazy.

Episode 11 (the finale):
Halle being all depressed over Beth continued, Riam "did it" and Rachel got pregnant, Andie went to see Kate, school flood, Liam had to leave Cape Side, Emily caught Jane and Eric cheating, and more junk LOLLOLOL

That pretty much sums it up
koko
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down