Always blaming Jake and Dave, but not Halle?

Go down

Always blaming Jake and Dave, but not Halle?

Post by RADIO on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:10 am

In the whole square between Jake Halle Dave and Andie eveyones either Jake or Dave or something...some blame Jake for kissing Halle in 2x01 to soon and that she pushed her to Jake, or people blame Dave because he was in a relationship with Andie, but I blame Halle for it ALL.

I love Halle (well most of the time) and so screwed so many people over in S2. Jake just wanted to be there for her in 2x01 and it was just a PECKK kiss not a full on big kiss and she TOTALLY freaked out. It was one thing to yell, but she even slapped him.....SO UNCALLED FOR. WTF was that? Then with the Dave thing he gave her the opportunity to not sneak around and she did anyways.

Also, Andie went through so much with Kate and Halle never went and checked up on her when she got back home, and then gets with her boyfriend!

Halle caused a lot of hell! THOUGHTS?
RADIO
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Always blaming Jake and Dave, but not Halle?

Post by HalleJake.Love on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:12 am

Hal's my fav character, but I to agree she over reacted with Jake at the start of the season when he kissed her. She was leading him on by saying she missed him over the summer.
Now as for the Dave thing, I kinda agree too. Halle didn't have to kiss him back, but she chose too, but the thing that matters is she's learned her lesson.
HalleJake.Love
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NaleyChick on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:16 am

Its no secret that Halle screwed up a lot and screwed a lot of ppl over in s2 but i think a big part of that was Beth's death....now im not trying to make excuses for her, but Beth was practically the only family halle had left in her life and she was her everything, so when halle lost her that took a huge tole on her. obviously over the summer it became to much for her so she had to break up with jake to have time tm mourn and get over it. so i think halle messed up so badly in s2 was because she was lost, simple as that. sometimes when people go through something traumatic they cope with it in weird ways and do things that aren't like themselves and they loose their way and themselves for awhile and go off course from their regular selves and i think that's what happened to halle, but now she's back to normal a season later and has fixed her mistakes.
NaleyChick
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:18 am

I dont blame Halle, I blame Dave. I mean I love me some Dandy, but I just want them together with out the cheating aspect of it. I dont approve of cheating to be together..

ANYWAYS.....!!! Dave kinda pushed into by just randomly telling her he wanted to be with her and then kissing her. I think she got caught up in the moment, and by the time the kiss happened their was no taking it back, and then by episode 10 she was so caught up in it that she couldn't get out so she just continued.....thats the way i saw it. Halle was not to blame. Dave was.
Derek
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:37 pm

In her defense, Halle was kind of confused at the time. I think that Dalle was a push in the right direction for Jalle because at the time they kind of seemed stuck. They needed to be broken down before they could be built up again.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandie on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:00 am

DBST wrote:In her defense, Halle was kind of confused at the time. I think that Dalle was a push in the right direction for Jalle because at the time they kind of seemed stuck. They needed to be broken down before they could be built up again.

Yea but what does that say about Jalle's relationship? If they need to be broken in order to be together then they shouldn't be together in my honest opinion
Mandie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HalleJake.Love on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:49 am

Mandie wrote:
DBST wrote:In her defense, Halle was kind of confused at the time. I think that Dalle was a push in the right direction for Jalle because at the time they kind of seemed stuck. They needed to be broken down before they could be built up again.

Yea but what does that say about Jalle's relationship? If they need to be broken in order to be together then they shouldn't be together in my honest opinion

No it doesn't. U gotta go there to come back
HalleJake.Love
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum