why do you think Rake didn't last?

Go down

why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by Miss_Brooke on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:26 am

Rake broke up a while ago in 1.06 but why do you think they didn't last or never got back together?

Miss_Brooke
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Points : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by Ryan on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:28 am

That's a good question for some good discussion. I think first of all that Rachel and Jake started off as more of just an attraction thing. Also, they were based off a lie, and nothing is worth having if it's based off a lie. Also, Jake was having internal conflict with wanting to be with Halle. All in all it's was a bunch of small little things all formed together as to why they wouldn't last.
avatar
Ryan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 51
Reputation : 0
Points : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by ice water. on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:29 am

rake didnt last b/c rachel was a lying bimbo! she is the most manipulative character ive ever seen and i hope she dies on the series finale or something b/c she is a bi**************
avatar
ice water.
Moderated
Moderated

Number of posts : 24
Reputation : -3
Points : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by Starbuck on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:28 am

I think they didn't last for the fact that they didn't confide in one another, there was lies, and just didn't really connect.
avatar
Starbuck
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 22
Reputation : 0
Points : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by purpleflower on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:29 am

Starbuck wrote:I think they didn't last for the fact that they didn't confide in one another, there was lies, and just didn't really connect.

I beg to differ. Rake was one of the most realistic couples on the series! Sure, Rachel lied about being raped, but at least it's as bad as cheating like Dally did.
avatar
purpleflower
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 16
Reputation : 0
Points : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by DBST on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:43 am

purpleflower wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I think they didn't last for the fact that they didn't confide in one another, there was lies, and just didn't really connect.

I beg to differ. Rake was one of the most realistic couples on the series! Sure, Rachel lied about being raped, but at least it's as bad as cheating like Dally did.

that was kind of contradictory... it's not every day that someone lies about something as serious as rape just to go out with someone.

_________________
Go watch TSITT!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
avatar
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

gender : Male Number of posts : 676
Age : 24
Reputation : 0
Points : 530
Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by Jamie on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:46 am

DBST wrote:
purpleflower wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I think they didn't last for the fact that they didn't confide in one another, there was lies, and just didn't really connect.

I beg to differ. Rake was one of the most realistic couples on the series! Sure, Rachel lied about being raped, but at least it's as bad as cheating like Dally did.

that was kind of contradictory... it's not every day that someone lies about something as serious as rape just to go out with someone.

I agree with this. Rachel was so messed up in 1x01 and it was just low.....
avatar
Jamie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 59
Reputation : 1
Points : 58
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by Ghost on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:47 am

u all can suck it. rake was more realistic and you others cant handle that. stfu and leave the effin section
avatar
Ghost
Muted
Muted

Number of posts : 40
Reputation : 0
Points : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by koko on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:10 am

Rake was just one big lie.
avatar
koko
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 38
Reputation : 0
Points : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:43 am

CUTCH

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: why do you think Rake didn't last?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum