Dave not telling Jake the truth in 2x07

Go down

Dave not telling Jake the truth in 2x07

Post by Natalie on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 am

In 2x07 Jake asked Dave at the end if he had feelings for Halle and Dave said said no and basically called Jake crazy for thinking he did, but Dave knew he did. Do you think Dave was trying to spare Jake the pain and trying to bury it or do you think he should have just told the truth right then and there so that the cheating and sneaking around could have been avoided?
Natalie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dave not telling Jake the truth in 2x07

Post by Alicia on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:34 am

that's tough because Dave wanted to try and pretend he didn't like halle so the feelings would go away, but clearly it didn't work. i think he should have told jake the truth, tho.
Alicia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jess. on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:35 am

what would telling Jake have accomplished? i'm sorry to his fans, but Jake has always been a whiney brat for me. if Dave would have told him he had feelings for Halle in those exact words it may have just made him more angry. Jake was going to be pissed either way, so i don't think telling him he had feelings for Halle was going to make much of a difference at that point.
jess.
Muted
Muted

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by leyton1234 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:36 am

jess. wrote:what would telling Jake have accomplished? i'm sorry to his fans, but Jake has always been a whiney brat for me. if Dave would have told him he had feelings for Halle in those exact words it may have just made him more angry. Jake was going to be pissed either way, so i don't think telling him he had feelings for Halle was going to make much of a difference at that point.

It would have prevented the go awful cheating the Dally put Jake through
leyton1234
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jess. on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 am

leyton1234 wrote:
jess. wrote:what would telling Jake have accomplished? i'm sorry to his fans, but Jake has always been a whiney brat for me. if Dave would have told him he had feelings for Halle in those exact words it may have just made him more angry. Jake was going to be pissed either way, so i don't think telling him he had feelings for Halle was going to make much of a difference at that point.

It would have prevented the go awful cheating the Dally put Jake through

oh lord here we go! here comes the annoying jalle fan to try and prove me wrong, right? Jake wasn't cheated on because he wasn't with Halle smart one! Jake was going to get pissed with what ever Dave did. Jake has always been an ass of a brother to Jake since S1....remember their beach party fight?
jess.
Muted
Muted

Number of posts : 20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly_Wonder on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:11 am

Dave was sparing Jake the heart ache and his heart was in the right place. I'm sick of all the Dave bashing. Yes, Dave messed up in terms of cheating on Andie, but she even almost kind of trapped him into getting back together with her by asking him to kiss her, but as far as Jake goes IDK, maybe he should have told Jake in 2.07 but it wouldnt have changed much of anything
Aly_Wonder
Forum Member
Forum Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:36 am

I think he did it to spare jake the heartbreak, and 'ciz he was falling for halle. All's fair in love and war.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm

This has always been interesting because I really think up to this point Dave had been battling with the idea that he was starting to fall for Halle, but I think Jake finally being the first person to mention something made Dave realize he really was starting to develop feeling for her. So I think he didn't say anything here yet because at this point he was still trying to understand the feelings, and I think by 2x08 he knew Halle was someone he wanted to be with, and then obviously 2x09 he kissed her. Either way Jake was going to be mad at Dave and have a problem, so I think it wouldn't have changed the outcome.
Tori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down