Administrator
Administrator

Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2006-09-16

View user profile http://mozillachuckle.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3x02 Discussion!

Post by Samia on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 am

EHHHH!!! So much going on and to comment about!!!

Um so yeah this was a pretty effin awesome episode dudes! It was more of a fun one and had a party vibe going on.

Cody and Lizzy: I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE these new characters already. Last time arlbitr brought in new characters like Kate Howard, Dylan, Ms Jacobs, they were all unlikable characters, where as these new ones are funny and spunky and bring in a new good vibe to the series.

Andie: Um, I'm not to sure I'm liking her right now. She's out a little out of character and it's going a little to far for me personally.

The couples: Well Dandy was the only couple to interact in this episode where as the other ones didn't Sad but that's ok

over all it was flamazing
Samia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallejoy657 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:49 am

i'll probably be in the minority, but i didn't like 3.02 all that much. i watch ARLBITR as a whole and appreciate the whole series, but my main interest is jake and halle.....not just together, but they're characters individually, and they had no screen time. halle had a small scene with stella, and the one with andie and rach she was just propping andie's storyline.

i also found it funny that the episode was riam's wedding reception party thing and they got like no screen time. the whole episode revolved introducing these new characters in and around dandy's non exclusive dating crap. it just didn't catch my attention.
Hallejoy657
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by S1 Rox - S2 Sucks! on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:51 am

I FREAKING LOVE CODY ROANS AND LIZZY!!!!!!!!!! Lizzy is the most hilarious person of all time and Cody is just awesome for being with Andie. It's fun to see Andie with someone other than Dave for a change since we've seen all the other characters with someone else at least once. I'm not the biggest Riam fan so I'm glad the episode was more about Andie, Dave, a little bit of Halle and Jake thrown in there, and the new characters. BTW,,, that club they were in was off the chain peoples.
S1 Rox - S2 Sucks!
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieW on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:47 am

I was sooooo impressed with the episode and everything!!! So good.

The party scenes were the best part for me and Lizzy adds such a fun new dynamic to the series with the comedy that she brings. Cody's also nice for stirring in some jealousy from Dave.

Some may not like Andie right now, but it's non exclusive dating. You CAN be with multiple people at one time.
KatieW
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leyton105% on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:49 am

IRRITATED.

Im sorry to everyone who liked it, but this episode was RACHEL AND LIAM'S WEDDING RECEPTION PARTY not Dave and Andie's. Rachel and Liam's characters had no screen time at all, and the only one that did was Rach and when she did she was just porpping Lizzy, Andie, and Dave. That wasn't cool at all.

These new characters will just take screen time away from the core six so I dont care for the newbies to be honest
Leyton105%
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 am

Ok, some of the haters coming in here need to GTFO because this episode was flipping awesome as far as I'm concerned. It was so fun and the fun episodes are my favorites.

Andie and Dave aren't so boring for change. In season one they were just there and Dave cheated last season, so seeing them try something new is flipping awesome. Besides, Andie can get it on with Cody now while being with Dave at the same time.

Halle needs to chill and let Stella explain her self or something before jumping to conclusions.
Tori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by koko on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:54 am

hum, yeah, for the most part i loved this episode because andie and dave are my favorite couple and seeing them have fun is good. i am so happy that andie is playing hard to get because of what dave put her through last season. it kinda pisses me off because halle was telling andie she should accept the fact a great guy wants to be with her and crap its like STFU halle cuz she was the one that put andie through crap with cheating WITH dave last season. anyways, i also liked the new ppl in the series they fit in well and seeing jealous dave is hot.
koko
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DBST on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:35 am

I like the storyline and all, but some characters didn't get that much screen time. Also, it seemed like the filming and editing was a bit rushed, but I understand how stressful it is to get an episode out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDBST
DBST
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Registration date : 2008-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top