Non exclusice in 3x02

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Non exclusice in 3x02

Post by Aly_Wonder on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:13 am

Dandy agreed to non exclusive dating in 3x01, but we didn't see it occurring until 3x02. How do you all feel about it? Honestly, I don't like Andie with this new guy Cody just to make Dave jealous. She's turning into a bitch lately.
Aly_Wonder
Forum Member
Forum Member

Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Non exclusice in 3x02

Post by Always & Forever on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 am

it doesn't bother me one bit frankly. it's nice seeing them together and with other people at the same time. im sure after dave proves to andie that he's the one then they'll get back together on full on dating terms
Always & Forever
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallejoy657 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:15 am

I'm loving Dave with Lizzie already, but I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Andie with Cody. She's so using him and Cody seems like a decent guy and that isn't fair to him. Yes, Dave is using Lizzie too, but Lizzie is also using him back so it's not like it's one-sided.
Hallejoy657
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:18 am

Its growing on more and more as i rewatch the episode. I think in order for Dave and Andie to EVER return to the kind of romance they had in season one that they have to do this. After Dave cheated on Andie is crushed her so much that she moved all the way to New York, that just goes to show how much it hurt her. Andie's forgiven him, but she just isn't ready to commit fully to him again like she told Rachel and Halle in the school scene in the episode. Andie's have a good time with Cody, Dave is taking Lizzy to his advantage to play into Andie's game, so it's a win, win.
Alicia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top