Andie taking it too far?

Go down

Andie taking it too far?

Post by Tori on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:04 am

Was anyone a little annoyed with Andie in 3x02? While I love her more spicey side, I think it was stupid of her to get mad when Lizzy and Dave were flirting. Non exclusive dating was HER idea! I hate how it's okay for her to flirt with Cody and kiss him, but Dave can't do the same with Lizzy?
Tori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Andie taking it too far?

Post by Patrick on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:05 am

This is one of the reasons I've never been a big Andie fan. I've always thought she's a bit hypocritical and judgmental and kinda sits on a high horse. This crap fest of casual dating was her plan, but when Dave starts giving in like she wanted him to then she gets upset and starts making out with Cody just to make Dave jealous.
Patrick

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndieluvsDave on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:07 am

i think u guys are missing the point here!!! its called reading in between the lines! andie is doing this casual dating with dave to put him to the test and see if he'll fall for it or if he will prove himself to only want to be with her. i 3x02 he failed at that and gave into lizzy, so thats why andie then kisses cody and started dancing with him. if anyones taking it to far its dave. he should be proving to andie that he only wants her, not fondling with lizzy.
AndieluvsDave
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jess. on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:09 am

AndieluvsDave wrote:i think u guys are missing the point here!!! its called reading in between the lines! andie is doing this casual dating with dave to put him to the test and see if he'll fall for it or if he will prove himself to only want to be with her. i 3x02 he failed at that and gave into lizzy, so thats why andie then kisses cody and started dancing with him. if anyones taking it to far its dave. he should be proving to andie that he only wants her, not fondling with lizzy.

that's bull. Andie either needs to forgive Dave already because it's been shown her wants her and her only and only gave into Lizzie because Andie was making him jealous with Cody.....that's what Andie wanted after all, right? Andie is a mind game player. She needs to get together with Dave or just cut all ties from him and get with Cody or whatever she wants.
jess.
Muted
Muted

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jess. on Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 am

either way Andie is a dick weed
jess.
Muted