3x05 Discussion!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3x05 Discussion!

Post by MozillaChuckle on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:17 am

ARLBITR is back from a veryyyy long hiatus!

Nathan and Haley - Opposites Attract
MozillaChuckle
Administrator
Administrator

Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2006-09-16

View user profile http://mozillachuckle.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3x05 Discussion!

Post by Always & Forever on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:17 am

I really, really, really loved this episode a lot. It was so emotional and a very couple centric episode!
Always & Forever
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naley4Life on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:18 am

Aww no Liam Sad

On a happy note this episode was fantastic!
Naley4Life
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:20 am

This episode had amazing cinematography and all, but I couldn't like it due to Jake and Halle...sorry.

I think Dave and Halle had that "star crossed lovers" type of romance, therefore I always thought Halle would loose her v-card to Dave. I get that Jake and Halle are the "it" couple of the moment, but I know it won't last, so why have her loose it to Jake? Dave should have been the boy she lost it too.

I'm sorry, but look at that Dally scene!! There's hidden feelings still there. I don't buy Jalle at all...what a joke!
Ryan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly_Wonder on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:23 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW such a cute episode!!! Lizzy and Cody have stolen my heart for sure!! Lizzy's so spicy and Cody's the popular laid back dude, so it fits well Smile))))

Jake and Halle having sex............who didn't see that coming?? I mean Jalle are so meant to be together so it's like a duhh that they sleep together. About effing time..............NOT. I hate this pairing with a passion.

Dave and Halle scene OWNED. It took 6 episodes to finally get a scene, but it's about time. The connection is still there.

EMILY is back and then leaves again? WTF?

AWWW Rake scene! Same spot where she told him about her being preggers. Full circle, anyone?
Aly_Wonder
Forum Member
Forum Member

Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samia on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:28 am

This episode was so lovely and the love word was flying everywhere.

-Dave and Andie are finally together!! They are such a cute little romance, so I'm glad Andie finally trusts him now and they can be happy with out non exclusive and can just be together.

-Jake and Halle----um, it was cringe worthy for me. I get it..."it will always be there", but really? Why would Halle sleep with him right after that conversation she had with Dave? It made no sense to me. I honestly think she's with Jake just to make up for the cheating and because she feels obligated to him now, but not really because she thinks they should be together.

-Dave and Halle--/>Well, it's obvious they still have lingering feelings, and no one can deny that. Sorry Jalle fans. Just loook at the scene! They've been avoiding each other to try and make it go away, but even if they lie to themselves and deny it and pretend it's not there, it still is. When Dave asked if they had moved on Halle said "yeah..." with the dots and was rubbing her neck looking VERYYYYY unsure of herself.

Lizzy and Cody - Dont care really. But Lizzy is cool.

- Emily was back!! I missed her! I'm excited for this upcoming storyline with Rachel!!!

- Jake and Rachel scene!! Such a cute one too.
Samia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JALLE_IS_LOVE on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 am

Jalle haters, anyone? Jake and Halle have been setting up since the effing pilot ppl! "It will always be there."

Im sorry some of yall dont like them, but who cares about the dally scene. Halle had sex with Jake because that's who she wants to be with! If not then she wouldn't havent even done it in the first place

The rest of the episode was put together well and Im in lurve with Cody and Lizzyyyyy
JALLE_IS_LOVE
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top