Andie finding the pictures of Halle and Dsve in 3x05

Go down

Andie finding the pictures of Halle and Dsve in 3x05

Post by Jamie on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:04 am

Okay, so I could have put this in relationships, but I kinda wanted to here from all sides on the issue.

So..in episode 3x05 Andie came over to talk to Dave and she was having thoughts of maybe getting back into a full on relationship with him, and then she finds the pictures of him and Halle in his room. Later in the episode Dave says that he kept the pictures as a reminder of how much he screwed up with Andie. What is everyone's thoughts on this? Do you think this is the real reason Dave kept the pictures?
Jamie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Andie finding the pictures of Halle and Dsve in 3x05

Post by Tori on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:11 am

Biggest.cop.out.EVER.
I'm sorry, but this whole thing honestly made me giggle and pee myself to death LOL. This whole episode was kind of throwing bones to all the fan bases and David may be a subtle writer, but I know what the underlying message was.

Those pictures on Dave's desk of him and Halle were all very happy pictures. The both of them were smiling and that wouldn't represent anything bad in my eyes for him to reflect on. If he really kept pictures to remind himself that he screwed with Andie then that would make him pathetic. The act of cheating in itself stamped in his brain would be enough to know what he did hurt her.

Fact is, Dave and Halle have not been interacting all season, and those pictures are the only thing he has to hold onto. This isn't just my opinion either. It's clearly there.

Dave hadn't let go of Halle, and still hasn't, and that's why those pictures are still there.

My question is now that Andie and Dave are "officially" back together, are those pictures still in his room? I wonder if we'll ever see because we never get Andie and Dave scenes in his room.

Tori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndieluvsDave on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:15 am

im a dandy fan, but even I can admit that the idea of dave using the excuse of saying he kept the pics as a reminder of how badly he screwed up with andie was not entirely true, but i dont think he kept the pics of halle and him as a reminder of their relationship either. i simply think the pictures were just there and gave andie something to even more insecure about. it was just set up to create drama.

either way, andie and dave are together now and the pictures didn't get in the way of that.
AndieluvsDave
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Capeside & TreeHill on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 am

AndieluvsDave wrote:im a dandy fan, but even I can admit that the idea of dave using the excuse of saying he kept the pics as a reminder of how badly he screwed up with andie was not entirely true, but i dont think he kept the pics of halle and him as a reminder of their relationship either. i simply think the pictures were just there and gave andie something to even more insecure about. it was just set up to create drama.

either way, andie and dave are together now and the pictures didn't get in the way of that.

Um, no. Dave's in denial.
I do think Dave wants to be with Andie, but also, that doesn't mean those pictures didn't have a more significant meaning then he admitted to. I truly think Dave wants to believe it's Andie that he wants to be with and love, but why would he have cheated? Why would those pictures still be there?

The purpose of a picture is so that you create a wonderful memory and then you have the picture to be able to look back on it forever. It would be one thing if the picture had just been thrown in some random place in his room or on the floor or something, but it was in clear view on his table he sits at. That spoke volumes to me.

So he's keeping a memory that he's holding onto in clear view of another girl while he "supposedly" wants Andie? It just doesn't add up.

IN DENIAL. The boy just can't make up his mind.
Capeside & TreeHill
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:54 am

I'm neutral, just putting that out there. I like Andie and Dave, Jake and Halle, Halle and Dave, all of them.

In my humble opinion, Dave wanted to be with Andie, but in the process of that he still had feelings for Halle that he was trying his best to suppress. I think a lot of you "couple shippers" fail to realize you can have feelings for more than one person at once. Andie and Halle were both in his heart in 3x05 and still are.

This is shown in it's truest form how in the episode he's pining after Andie, but he's also still holding onto to those pictures of Halle.

Also, in his scene with Halle he literally has to force himself to believe he's "moved on", because he needs to believe so he can move forward with Andie, even though he hasn't moved on, but he loves Andie too also to the best of his ability and went to her at the end of the episode.

So again, he's got feelings for the both of them, but which feelings are stronger and for which girl is still a question unanswered.
Liz
Interviewer
Interviewer

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly_Wonder on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:14 am

Hahahaha LOL LOL LOL...Dave wants Halle Joy peoples Laughing It don't take a genious to put 2 and 2 together.

It's not even because I'm a fan of one couple or the other, it's just obviously there in the way thats its written.
Aly_Wonder
Forum Member
Forum Member

Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down