3.08 talk thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3.08 talk thread

Post by ItWillAlwaysBeThere on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:16 pm

So i just noticed no one ever talked about this one, i guess the forums were closed. time to chat it up about 3.08!
ItWillAlwaysBeThere

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3.08 talk thread

Post by Jamie on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:20 pm

It's coming back! YAY! Is it just me though or is this like the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened? Laughing since we know it's the end it's different now I guess!

in my very own person opinion, lol, I thought this was the best epi. of the season thus far. Things are really coming to the surface with Halle&Jake/Andie&Dave. They are starting to see that relationships aren't just about the happy times and that gots to discuss the probs. in your relationship and fix them, if not it will crumble apart. Wasn't to crazy about the whole Rach&Liam getting control of Emily's company, kinda unrealistic but still liked the concept of it bringing her and Rach some closure.

Where was Grams?? I need my Grams fix again, love her!!

My guess is Dave&Andie will be over before to long, Andie seems in love with the Daniel dude, i totally ship them!
Jamie
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:26 pm

After a year we are finally discussing the last episode, eh? Cool better lat than never.

- The writing, music selections, filming, & editing are always a #1 thing for a sims series episode being good for me. This one got an A in all those areas. Well done.

- Andie's story with Daniel actually intrigues me alot. All the other characters have always been put in some sort of compromising situation at some point or another while Andie's the only one that never has. To see the one who normally has it all together be the one who's struggling with right and wrong is an interesting twist. To see what she will do with it excites me. I love me some Andie Gates alien

- The person above me predicted Dandy falling apart, they aren't the only ones who will. Judging by Dave and Hal's scene it appears they might be coming back into play. Even if there's no cheating, they're hearts obviously are starting to line back up again...slowly but sure. I've always liked that they have a gradual build up and weren't like Dandy or Riam in the sense that it was so rushed.

- Did anyone else laugh out loud at Dave getting pouty in the scene where he meets Daniel? It's like come on dude, you cheated on the girl months ago, who are you to be getting jealous when you don't even have the facts yet? Must be human nature.

Bring on episode 9!
Ryan
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica*oth on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 pm

holy cow i cant believe its ending!!! thats gonna make these next 6 that much better and special. i just know how david has gotten with some story lines before (s2 anyone) and i dont wanna see the end of the series be ruined. i cant believe ive been watching this now for 4 years. i was 14 when i first started watching. i know its only a sims series but ive just gotten a lot out of it. i enjoy the episode so much and always get excited when i see a new ones on my youtube newsfeed.

i love what jalle got to work with in the episode. i like that they even fought a little because it shows how real and raw they are, and then making up by the end back in each others arms. they dont let there pride get the best of them by any means. dave and halle can go suck it Laughing i mean i like there friendship sorta but seeing where it went last time makes me apprehensive about them, they can be cute but they bring out the worst in each other

awwwwwww rach and her mommy Smile it was a cute scene, emily not being a bitch anymore while still having her edge was cool, it was a good scene.

did anyone else get such a good kick out of that rachel and lizzy scene? glad they are finally getting scenes, their pairing is funny and comical
Jessica*oth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rake on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:07 am

it was good just was over the top disappointed in how andy is treating her relationship with/ dave and what not :/
Rake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top