liam taking the abortion too lightly.

Go down

liam taking the abortion too lightly.

Post by cute_chick on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:21 am

Yo. Long time since i've come on here, but here I am. I love the complexity of this plot of rachel getting the abortion and what it served the rachel and liam pairing, but i didn't like how liam took it so lightly. he was upset for 2 episodes as he should have been, but then he just forgot about it after. i would have liked to seen more of a build up to him accepting what she did and forgiving her because it was a big deal. I could not stand rachel's reaction in the one episode where she told him it was her decision and runs off as if he did something wrong....stupid cunt Laughing love her but that was too much.

your thoughts?
cute_chick
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: liam taking the abortion too lightly.

Post by EmoLiam on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 am

Dont even get me started! Liams my favorite character and I hated how he was walked all over in this storyline. First of all, her doing what she did was bad enough, but she never even told him that she was pregnant. I get it, in 2x07 he went on about not having a phone in New York and in 2x01 it said he wasn't returning her calls, but still it was just too much. She had the opportunity to tell him before he left for New York. That pissed me off.

Then he gets back and she decides to be selfish that episode and spend the whole time being all happy and cuddily with him when there were some major beans that needed to be spilled. Then cut to the party she threw for him, she's gonna choose a celebration of all times to tell him and be drunk when she does it, she couldn't even do it sober! UGH! BIT*****. Then after that in the next episode where he just wants an explanation she had the never to get pissy with him and make it sound like he had no right to be included in on a decision that he never knew about. Sometimes I wonder had it not been for Rachel being drunk if she would have even told him at all to begin with.

Now to the what bothered me the most about this entire shit fest! Finally for 2 or 3 episodes they were getting over it and he forgave her and didn't even bring it up at all, and then the Dylan thing happens and she FREAKS OUT as if the sky were falling or something, like wtf rachel? After the shit she did and him forgiving her so quickly and she has the audacity to freak out over that? I had already started being really over her at that point, but with the Dylan thing and her reaction to that made me loose ALL respect for her character.

I will say I actually have enjoyed Riam so far with season, I loved their scene in 3x01 how it showed some of Liam's insecurities about connecting with her sexually again because of what happened before, so that was nice. Oh well
EmoLiam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 am

juicy debate, eh?? always a good time! lolz erm, my whole opinion on this one is that i can totally get where rachel was comin' from. it was a totally screwed up circumstance but i feel as if she did the best with what she had to work with. put yourself in her shoes, k? she's only 17 (i think) her junior year has just ended, her parents are having all kinds of problems, this amazing boy she just got with has left and she's preggo, doesn't know wtf to do with herself. can you really imagine what you would do? the dude didn't think to give her his # for newyork b/c they didn't know each other that long yet and just with the hustle of how quick it all happened he probably didn't think to. i am in no way justifying wat she did, but i can atleast understand where she was coming from. sometimes in a state of panic and worry we don't always come from the heart b/c one part of our mind is screaming at us to do one thing, while another part of your mind is screaming to do another. it's a vicious cycle. i felt soooooo bad for liam and i saw no faults with him at all and i didnt like how rach reacted to the dylan thing but that has nothing to do with the abortion. you cant really compare the 2 b/c they are 2 seperate things. liam was a gentle man for not throwing it up in her face when she got mad at him about dylan. in such a short amount of time they had a lotta garbage thrown at that at once and they came out stronger b/c of it witch is the important part to me

go riamm!!! flower

"What Is Love?" original Blend by Mo'nique
-To all my friends-
Each rock and each tree,
Each cloud and each bee,
The earth and the sea,
It all reminds me...

I love you awesomely!
Juno
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Location : Sitting at the computer... listening to raven, watching raven, possibly reading about raven
Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2007-01-22

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/junomiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum