Halle's insecurities over Jacobs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Halle's insecurities over Jacobs

Post by ItWillAlwaysBeThere on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:09 am

Finally!! I was happy to see how halle actually felt about the whole thing w/ ms jacobs and jake. before she always kept her feelings in about stuff. AND THEY TALKED ABOUT THEIR FIRST TIME AND HOW JACOBS MADE HER INSECURE ABOUT THAT SUBJECT WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED! I just like it when Jalle get a good story to work with verses them being broken up or just together with no storyline...where would the fun be in that?
ItWillAlwaysBeThere

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Halle's insecurities over Jacobs

Post by the.swiss.cheese on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:26 am

i kinda had the exact opposite opinion. i thought it was a little hypocritical of her to pull that card since back in s2 when jake found out about her and dave she said they weren't together and she didn't cheat so he had no reason to be upset....if that's the case then it should apply with this too. they weren't together when jake and jacobs did the dirty deed
the.swiss.cheese
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:27 am

the.swiss.cheese wrote:i kinda had the exact opposite opinion. i thought it was a little hypocritical of her to pull that card since back in s2 when jake found out about her and dave she said they weren't together and she didn't cheat so he had no reason to be upset....if that's the case then it should apply with this too. they weren't together when jake and jacobs did the dirty deed

That's the thing though, they are together NOW, and Jacob's is back in the picture, and that's why Hal is insecure. I think it's legit for her to feel the way she does.

Writer!

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by the.swiss.cheese on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 am

Amanda wrote:
the.swiss.cheese wrote:i kinda had the exact opposite opinion. i thought it was a little hypocritical of her to pull that card since back in s2 when jake found out about her and dave she said they weren't together and she didn't cheat so he had no reason to be upset....if that's the case then it should apply with this too. they weren't together when jake and jacobs did the dirty deed

That's the thing though, they are together NOW, and Jacob's is back in the picture, and that's why Hal is insecure. I think it's legit for her to feel the way she does.

i totally get where your coming from but she was saying stuff to jake about it in 305 before her and jake did it the first time and jacobs wasnt even back in the picture yet...so i think it just comes down to hal is just an insecure person and knows how to dish out the blame game but cant take it when its dished to her
the.swiss.cheese
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top