And the end is upon us...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And the end is upon us...

Post by MozillaChuckle on Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:23 am

Still continuing with the plan from 2 years ago, and we meet again.

Aloha to you all and thank you for sticking by ARLBITR for this long. We are down to the final two episodes of the season/series. 3x10 has wrapped and is now just finishing up editing. After this is posted all that will be left is 3x11 aka the SERIES FINALE! It's felt so surreal to be arriving at the conclusion point of a series that I have poured my heart and soul into. Writing for these characters is like taking me into this paralleled universe that is Cape Side.

My involvement on the forums have always been a under the radar as when it was active here in the series prime other mods and admins were running it for the most part. Just know you all mean so much to me for your support of the show.

I began the series in conjunction with my cousin, who at the time, was filming his own sims series. He was like a mentor in helping me get to where I am now with ARLBITR. It's crazy to think that was 7 years ago now.

As the series has evolved, so have I with it. I've gotten to be the writer of these plots and characters that I love so dearly. It will be hard to say goodbye, but I also need closure with it as much as the show needs it.

To these final two episodes!! It's truly been a pleasure~

Nathan and Haley - Opposites Attract
MozillaChuckle
Administrator
Administrator

Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2006-09-16

View user profile http://mozillachuckle.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum