3.09 chat!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3.09 chat!!

Post by Patrick on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:37 am

In celebration of of the upcoming last 2 episodes, let's chit chat about the last one!! What were your thoughts??

I was pretty pissed at Jake!! He know's what Jacobs is all about, and was stupid enough to take her to the Jally spot? What did home boy expect?? Still love him though.

Rachel though!!!! She told Andie off, and it was needed. She's seen what all this love triangle and square mess has done before and just doesn't want everyone to have to suffer all of that bull mess again. What's the point when it can be avoided?

Dally is going somewhere, I'm calling it now! I think a lot of people thought naw, they were just a season 2 subplot, but I never thought that to be true. Some of their other scenes this season pointed at it, but this one was just too obvious. They want each other. Just be honest this go and all will be good.

Oh Eric/Jane sooooo much cheese, but damn I love 'em. I've been watching since first season, and dug them since the start. I'm a little unsure about Stella. Halle had a right to be on the defense a bit. She didn't ask home girl to come back and stick her tongue down daddy's throat. But we'll see.

10/10!
Patrick

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3.09 chat!!

Post by Tori on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:44 am

Can Daniel say plz? I like this dude. And I like him with Andie. And I like Dandy not together Laughing

I did rewatch the episode since this was posted cause I hadnt seen it since when it came out.

i'm not to crazed that david went the route of going back to drama we have seen and done before. like honestly, i remember at the end of 211 (i think thats the episode, someone correct me if im wrong,) but there was a cool montage at the end and ms. jacobs left and it was just done well with what i thought to be closure. if jalle needed drama, just focus on dave and halle still have feelings which is becoming more and more out there with each episode. like seriously, just kiss already. dave's "i miss a lot of things" REALLY?? could you be anymore out there? UGGHHHH

halle's gonna be so pissed at jake. i think she's already looking for a reason, cause she was all insecure the past few episodes anyway just knowing they were talking and was all insecure when they did it earlier in the season
Tori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cute_chick on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:51 am

Yo and here we are yet again!!! This was a pretty kick ass one, don't you all think? Maybe its just me. I love every story, and it is just fiction and a sims one at that peoples Laughing but its chill to have an opinion. Lizzy and rach was the best part to me (that girl is a mess and fuckin love it) hmmm and i really was digging the ending with the whole triple i have to tell you something that went down. shocking. what can happen next?

I think the next one ALL the couples are going to break up and then they will all three be back together in the finale. IM CALLING IT NOW!
cute_chick
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItWillAlwaysBeThere on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:00 am

Oh Jake Largo...what are you doing to my emotions right now. It has a bit annoying b/c Halle's told him two episodes in a row that she's not okay with this which is totally understandable. And she was not confident in having sex with him as is with Jake's history to the teacher. Totally not understanding Jake's thought process here, but I don't think he has bad intentions and didn't mean for it to esculate. I think he's just passionate about the film stuff. Just look at what he was saying about Hal before she kissed him, but still...c'mon Jake! What gets me is Halle has so much going on with Stella and Jake doesn't seem to be helping at all. Dave told him at the end of 3.08 like hey dude, step up and be there for your girlfriend, which we still have yet to see. Even as a Jally fan, I can see why Halle leans on Dave during these times now. I did even really like they're scene in this episode. Dave dancing with Eric was too cute!

Can I just say I flovedddd that scene with Dave, Jake, Eric, and Jane? These are the kinds of scenes we need more of. Realistic dialogue, and spot on reactions. That was on point. What elseee? Rach and Andie killed it. Rachel is such a badass and i love her for it Laughing
ItWillAlwaysBeThere

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top