3.10 discussion!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3.10 discussion!!

Post by ItWillAlwaysBeThere on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:42 am

OMG Here we are fellow arlbitr fans! The second to last episode of the series! I know hardly anyone comes on here anymore, but what a big deal to think we all started this journey together 7 years ago!!! Heres some stills from the episode from the spoilers section. What did you all think of the episode?!?!?

ItWillAlwaysBeThere

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3.10 discussion!!

Post by EmoLiam on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:47 am

holy shit i didn't even know the forums or the show was back up. its been like what, 2 years or more?? i get an email tho when anyone creates a new topic. glad to be back with you lovely folk!

is it just me or does david get better with the filming/editing and just the whole series in general every time there's these long breaks in between???? this episode had to have been in my top 3 as far as the filming, editing, and writing went. maybe the best ever actually. i find a lot of people here only pay attention to the story (which is usually always good to me,) but not a lot to the song choices, dialogue, cinematography, and edits. those are super important to how an enjoyable an episode was for me.

10/10! can't believe the next is gonna be the last one ever. i've always loved coming on here and chatting with everybody and feel we've all grown with these characters. rachel/liam were my favorite from this episode, and it seems they're getting some completion to the abortion storyline from forever ago. some drama that doesn't involve another character coming in between them (ahem DYLAN!) wonder how this is all gonna wrap up in one episode
EmoLiam
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juno on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:52 am

This is pretty tear worthy cause its just showing me how old i'm getting. For those who don't know, i've been coming on david's forums and chat sites for yearsssss. 10 years ago he and i met on a ravenlive website back when raven-symone was a big deal, and i've just traveled over to every venture he does. Never had i had any interest in "sims" or "sims series" but he got me hooked with his.

This one was off the chain...and yes i just said that. Riam/Dandy/Jally all faced such hugeeeee corner stones in this one, and to see how that all plays out in the finale will be super interesting to me. i've always loved all the couples. *secretley i have always held out for liam and halle, but i digress* Laughing dave's line to jake in the school scene was pretty spot on to me about how they were both hanging on for all the wrong reasons with dandy and jally still being together. HALLE AND JAKE FINALLY TALKED ABOUT THE FIRST BREAK UP! AND WE GOT FOLLOW UP TO THE PICTURES IN DAVE'S ROOM FOR 3X05! ERICS OFFICIALLY DIVORCED AND CAN BE WITH JANE THE RIGHT WAY....AND GUILT FREE! GRAMS WAS BACKKKK AHHH so much happy dancing. i gotta give props, all the right things are coming together for the series to be ending in the next episode.

i'm just super curious to see if it will be one of those save the most shocking moment's of the series for the last scene endings, bitter sweet, laid back and mellow, or how it's gonna play out.

"What Is Love?" original Blend by Mo'nique
-To all my friends-
Each rock and each tree,
Each cloud and each bee,
The earth and the sea,
It all reminds me...

I love you awesomely!
Juno
Vice Admin/Writer
Vice Admin/Writer

Location : Sitting at the computer... listening to raven, watching raven, possibly reading about raven
Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2007-01-22

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/junomiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:56 am

Thank the heavens for the Dave/Jake scene along with the girls/Lizzy at the cat walk place (what is that place, btw?)

As a long timer with the series as well, this is pretty crazy to be talking about the ending being the next episode. (Please don't make us wait another two years, David Laughing )

The comparison of the two breaks up...wow! Did anyone else notice that? The scenes followed each other with Jally's super chaotic break up (a pouting Jake as usual,) but then proceeds to such a mutual understanding break up with Dave and Andie. I loved that they handled it so maturely. I think Jake was just holding on for dear life in his, but Halle's like dude, we were meant to be, but clearly we aren't anymore, so how about we stop holding on just for the sake of having history together? Loved both dynamics.

STELLA!!! YES. I seriously thought she was going to end up being evil, but this is much more suiting to me, HALLE FINALLY DESERVES A HAPPY ENDING TOO!!!
Patrick

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:01 am

Major kudos to our man, Dave. Only critique I have is the music ending too early on the girls scene in that concert looking place.

To Patrick: That's the place Rachel is having Lizzy practice photo shoots since she's gonna be the cover girl for Rachel/Liam's cosmetics company.....I think, it's been so long lolz.

Ummmm can we just all gather around and talk about the ending with Dally? Sure, no kiss, but it was so romantic, and the ending quote over their scene: "That someone is out there, and that someone will find you." Soooo cute and epic all in one. This couple slays me. Plz let it end with these two together finally guilt free, just like it's going with Eric and Jane.

It really is satisfying as someone who's come on here so many years with you all and see all the loose ends tying up and getting to the finish line. It's been a journey for sure
Tori
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top