Dandy/Jalle Break Up's 2.0

Go down

Dandy/Jalle Break Up's 2.0

Post by Aly_Wonder on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:39 am

Here we go again! From 3.10 the hit couples we all loved broke up.... Shocked Surprised Sad NOT REALLY LOL! They had it coming.

Jally were mature, well more like Halle. Jake wanted to hang out and who come blame him? Halle's the girl everyone on this show wants. Even Liam wanted her when he first moved to Capeside.

Dandy was beautiful...that true love is sacrifice reference FOR THE WIN!!! SO cute. The hug and the good bye Dave, melt my heart why don't ya??

THOUGHTS?!?!
Aly_Wonder
Forum Member
Forum Member

Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dandy/Jalle Break Up's 2.0

Post by JALLE_IS_LOVE on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:47 am

I was really, really, very disappointed with the route David went with this direction-wise of the story. Who knows, maybe there's a time jump in the finale or something where these couples will come back together, but this is not the direction that seems will fit what the beginning showed this as being about. Jally/Dandy were always shoved center stage and seemed to be a bit endgame plot even through those dry spells (*coughtSEASON2cough*) but to end the the episode before the series finale doesn't feel very good to me.

Already Dally are in each other's arms be episodes end. REALLY?? Come on now. This whole season was building back up to Dandy and Jalle and then BAM it ends just like that. Don't get me wrong, the break up scenes were beautiful and the story was good there, but the fact of breaking them up just didn't make a lot of sense to me.
JALLE_IS_LOVE
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom-4-Brooke on Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:53 am

Not to be rude or anything, but anyone who didn't see these couples as getting back together just to ease the guilt of Dally's cheating last season is a bit up in the clouds Laughing

to revert, reguardless of the break ups, Jalle and Dandy both had a beautiful season, this still was those couple's "it" season like david said years back when this season premiered (damn that was like 5 years ago) but I still agree with that. we saw them deal with the real couples deal with, and only intensified with them all trying to regain trust with each other. ms. jacobs clearly was just a catalyst to jalle's breal up, but I do wish Jake would have explained why he ever started sleeping with the teacher in the first place and maybe Halle would see it in a different light after that.

Dandy was so realtistic to me and reminded me why I did like them once upon a time until Dave with Halle stole my heart. It was handled so maturely on both ends.

DALLY THO!! No kiss or anything at the end and I actually liked it more that way. "That someone is out there, and that someone will find you." After their scene in rake's rehearsal dinner episode (which was made of EPIC btw) everybody who ships them was so pissed off b/c they thought they were over for good, but I told you all to just be patient!!!

My god it's a sims series, look at us Razz
Dom-4-Brooke
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down