3x11/Series Finale PROMO!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3x11/Series Finale PROMO!!

Post by MozillaChuckle on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:35 am

Here ya have it, ARLBITR fans! I thought about posting episode stills, but decided why not go with a promo to hold you guys over for the best episode of the series yet?! It's quite ironic how it's the end, but I truly believe this episode delivers what this show always was about at it's core and then some. I get it, yes it's a sims series, but any show (even real life actor ones,) are only fiction. Regardless, it's still a fictional story that people can relate to and invest themselves in. I began this 7-8 years ago at a period in my life where I was utterly depressed and needed some outlet of creative expression and creation; ARLBITR gave me exactly that. I titled the episode "The Journey is the Destination," and in all facets of life I've found that to be more and more true as I get older. Here at the end, I've observed how much of my own life experiences and perceptions wiggled and wormed their ways into these scripts and mirrored my own circumstances more times than not. Maybe once the finale is posted I'll go more into about that and what rang really true and personal for me in the series.

Wow though, the very last promo to ever be made for this show that become my baby. Enjoy my friends. It's been quite the journey. Hoping to have the finale up within a week or two!

Happy watching~~

Nathan and Haley - Opposites Attract
MozillaChuckle
Administrator
Administrator

Couple: : Root Admin
Registration date : 2006-09-16

View user profile http://mozillachuckle.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 3x11/Series Finale PROMO!!

Post by MikeyP on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:21 am

Finally a promo! Haven't given us one of these in a minute. You must really love us Cool

Hot damn this has me so confused though! I'm happy you didn't spoil any major moments, but gave us just enough to be reeled in and wanna know more!!

MikeyP
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vanessa.k on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:24 am

let's see here, we got: jake waling up to what looks like Halle with a new do (hey girl), cute family moment with hal and her parents, Andie and Halle at the famous park (!), Rachel looking all nostalgic or something (also with a new do, hey you too girl), Halle walking away from Dave, Jake kissing someone??, and then what looks like younger version of Dave/Jake and someone spying on them. I'm beyond confused but intrigued Laughing
vanessa.k
Writer!
Writer!

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ItWillAlwaysBeThere on Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:26 am

Whoa interesting parallel going on with how jake's walking towards Hal in one scene, and then Hal's walking away from Dave in the other. I really feel like Halle will be a central part of this episode and concluding this whole love triangle.
ItWillAlwaysBeThere

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top