the triangle coming to end; dally/jally one more time

Go down

the triangle coming to end; dally/jally one more time

Post by the.swiss.cheese on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:29 am

alright peeps, we are so close to the finale and this is our last chance as the obsessed arlbitr's that we are!!! lets unite once more and debate for why our couples are going to endgame, why, and predicting what's gonna happen! i miss the active days on the forums and thought this would get it cranked up once more for the finale that's about to be heading our way!!
the.swiss.cheese
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-12-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the triangle coming to end; dally/jally one more time

Post by HalleJake.Love on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:34 am

When first getting emails that new posts were being made on this site I ignored 'em for a bit thinking it had to be spam bots since it's been down for so long, but went to YouTube to find a new episode and realized it's back!!!! So late to the party, but finally here!

Can you guys all believe it?!?! We're gonna be getting closure to this totally beautiful triangle (actually square including Andie,) that's been such a central focus in next episode, and the whole series ending all together. As you can tell, endings make me a bit sappy Sad

I love this whole thing, and as you can tell by my forum name, Jake/Halle are my OTP, butttttt I love them all still and watch for the whole story. Still, I feel that this whole thing started about Jally! Go back to the VERY FIRST SCENE OF THE PILOT and it'll always be there is what we're introduced to the show with and this ever long friendship with so much history with these two people that know they want to be together, but just don't know how to say it.

Even if it ends with Dally together, or none of them together, I still hope there's homage and tribute payed to the relationship and all that happened making them who they were. Jake and Hal's break up didn't end quite as dramatic at they're first one did, but still there needs to be closure. I'm sure it won't end with any bitter feelings, but hey, some series finales take those crazy routes that you never see coming.
HalleJake.Love
Forum Member
Forum Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom-4-Brooke on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:54 am

oh how i've missed these ampted up discussions and threads!! i too am so invested in this triangle square stuff, but from my other postings here in this section you'll know i don't really include Andie in on it.

3.10 showed how mature Andie could really be about all of this! in her own other triangle she went and created with Daniel (hypocrite much, but still love her and how she handled it,) she realized through it that you don't plan for these kinds of things to happen and to hurt anyone. she told Dave and mutually ended it on a good note before getting caught (which Rachel helped to lead her to that point, but still.)

EVEN ANDIE FREAKING SEES NOW THAT DAVE AND HALLE HAD FEELING FOR EACH OTHER WHEN SHE CAME BACK FROM KATE'S! She's so pro Dally now and just wants to see them be honest with each other about how they feel and not lie to themselves, therefore not lie to everyone else.

in the promo for the finale it looks like it's picking up from dally's ending scene at "their spot" from the end of this last episode. Halle's walking away which scares me a lil but, i think this scene is going to reenact a lot of what happened from 2.09 when Dave first told her they should be together and to stop pretending something wasn't there.
Dom-4-Brooke
Forum Member
Forum Member

Registration date : 2008-12-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica*oth on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:00 am

Erm someone needs to change the forums banner, two of those couples aren't together anymore Laughing Sooooz, i'm huge on Jake and Halle, but it's been even pretty damn obvious to me that it's gonna end with Dally. I'm not against it, I just hope it's not super contrived and cheesy. I think clearly from the end of Season 1/beginning of Season 2 it was clear that the direction was shifting to Dally and I get it, but I just don't get why it started the with the pilot making it seem to obvious that Jally wanted one another, but I guess that's real life.

I think Halle's gonna have some serious internal conflicts in the finale. We've all said it: THIS WHOLE THINGS COMES DOWN TO HER. She has to step up and be honest with herself about who she loves and who she's in love with. I think she knows, but gets to afraid to confront it. The promo show what looks like really good scenes she's having with both guys. It looks like she's at her and Jake's spot in front of the school with Jake walking up to her from behind. Then there's that continuation looking scene with her and Dave and she's walking away in that one. Obviously promos are only gonna give us enough to think like crazy and not really know what's going on.

My thoughts are that it's gonna end in someway that makes everyone happy (to some extent, as i remember from back in the day there's people on this site who are never pleased Mad )
Jessica*oth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Registration date : 2008-11-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: